Friday, April 23, 2010

I Am Angry Red

My poor little guy has major diaper rash from his recent teething. Seriously, the kid is almost 19 months old - can't he just get all his teeth already? The last time it was this bad he cut four teeth at once. Actually, the rash is worse this time, and I'll refrain from going into graphic detail about why that is.

We can see two teething already poking through; I wonder about others. My son is teething at the speed of plate tectonics.

And it's a pain in the butt - literally. He hasn't not complained about a diaper change in months, but now the process is actually painful for him. The poor kid shrieks and pulls away from me, hiding his toushie on the changing table so I can't reach it with the (alcohol-free) wipees.

Please please please let this pass soon.

No comments: