Monday, September 26, 2011

I've Been Liebstered!

Today, the Liebster.

Tomorrow, WORLD DOMINATION.






Thank you, Marlene Dotterer!

The Liebster Award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers and helps to foster connections among bloggers. The requirements are to link back to the person who gave you the award (I’ve done that – see above), then nominate five other bloggers for the award. I then post a comment on each blog and let them know they’ve been nominated. All they have to do to accept the award is copy the award image, link back to me, and nominate five others!

I humbly nominate the following five blogs for a Liebster Award:


1. NicBlog. Nic is a dear friend of many years, and a fellow Brooklyn mom. She runs her own graphic design business called NicEvents, and this is the blog to go along with it. How good is she? She did all the paper for my own brother's wedding. Check her out - her talent will blow you away.

2. Jodi's Personal Blog. Jodi is another dear friend of mine and lives in Italy, where she translates for a living and raises a family with love, humor, and pasta. 

3. Smith Stories. Follow the adventures of Dana and her too-adorable-for-words family. Bonus: she has tons of good ideas for making family life a little easier! (Like her Menu Planning Mondays feature.)

4. Still Thinking... This is the blog of one of my critique partners, Joy. Not only is she a kick-ass urban fantasy writer, but she's one of the toughest gals I've ever met. She welds, she races motorcycles, she hunts, she lives on a farm...far cry from my city slicker life! 


5. The Fence. OK, funny story. Kami and I both write for Moms Who Need Wine. Turns out we went to the same junior high, had mutual friends, AND her husband used to work with a mom friend of mine here in Park Slope. Small world, eh?

 

2 comments:

kami said...

Thanks Meredith! that's so effin' sweet!

Anonymous said...

I really, really want to do this, but besides your blog, I don't think I'm following any other blogs (outside of my own) that have less than 200 followers. I suppose I could go find some!